Our Call for Speakers is now open!
We are looking for:
- Talks (20 or 50 minutes)
- Panels (50)
- Workshops (minimum 1 hour)
- Success stories about creating or maintaining diverse and inclusive teams
- Past Failures or lessons learned
- Ideas about increasing diversity in the workplace
- Diversity & Ally Skills Training
- Why diversity matters in tech
- Invisible Bias
- Inclusion Workshops
- Peer Support
- Tech People of Color
- Learning Disabilities At Work
- Differently Abled People At Work
- Gender Identity At Work
- Identifying and Addressing Micro-inequities
- Age Discrimination At Work
- Sexual Harassment
- Returning to the workforce
- Ally Skills
How to Submit:
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us a .doc or .pdf with the following:
- Speaker(s) Name, Email, Phone Number
- Name of Talk
- Bio (100 words)
- LinkedIn Profile and social accounts for speaker(s)
- Are you a first time speaker?
- Chosen format (20 / 50 min, panel, or workshop)
- Short abstract (200 words max)
- Long abstract (500 words max)
- Three attendee takeaways (150 characters each)
- We will provide a laptop and HDMI and Cable. Do you need additional tech?
- We plan to record talks, do you have any concerns or questions about being recorded?
All Presentations must follow the Code of Conduct and spirit of Hacking Diversity.